I have a big high school reunion coming up next month. Unfortunately, I can’t go. Too far away and not enough time off. I can catch up with my classmates online, though — something we couldn’t do when I was in high school.
Looking around for something short about reunions, I found this old Snoopy Reunion video. I’ve been going through dog withdrawal this week, after spending a great time with my sister and her dog, so it was fun to watch.
This version has subtitles in Spanish, so it’ll be good practice for those of you studying Spanish as your second foreign language. Buena suerte!
- Have you been to any class or family reunions yet? Write about your experiences.
- Do you have a pet? Where did it come from? Is your pet trained to do anything?
- Do you have rules about pets in the place where you live?
- Are you a fan of Snoopy and Charlie Brown? Did you know Snoopy’s origin?
- Have you ever been homesick (or just missed your family)? What did you do to make yourself feel better?
- Do you have brothers and sisters? Do you get along well? What do you like to do together?
- What did you think of the ending of this story?