What to do with this to practice your English?
- Describe where he goes and what train lines he’s using.
- Describe your own experiences in some of the places he went.
- Take your camera and document in pictures and in writing (or audio) one day in Tokyo.
- Imagine a visitor to Tokyo from another country and the questions he or she might have — and then make a dialogue between you and this visitor.
- If you’re not from Tokyo, describe your feelings when you first moved here.
- Describe your favorite places in Tokyo.
- Make a similar visual documentary of your hometown and narrate it.
May 3-5 are national holidays in Japan. I’ll be back on Friday with another topic.