Here’s a brief illustrated “interview” with the director. The questions are as follows. See if you can predict his answers, and then try to answer (and draw?) your own. Did you have trouble understanding any of his answers? Are there other questions you’d like to ask him?
- Please draw what you look like.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What makes you smile?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which earthling would a Martian find most peculiar?
- What historical figure do you revere?
- If you had an imaginary friend, what would it look like?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What would you like your final meal to be?
Here’s a link to the video (from the New York Times): Illustrated interview with Tim Burton